The programme SK Growth Camp is intended for the recipients of the SK75 and SI-SK investments. With eight best-in-class experts meetings covers key areas that represent the core of fast growth in start-up enterprises.
These areas are:
- DNA of the enterprise – mindset, team and processes,
- Product – strategic development and positioning,
- Sales – tactics and strategies,
- Digital marketing – taking full advantage of paid and non-paid channels.
A more detailed presentation
of programme content
DNA of the enterprise– mindset, team and processes
- Establishing and running a lean and agile data-driven organization
- Finding, motivating and rewarding the core team
- Tricks for successful team management and conflict resolution
- Process organization, performance measurement, speed and efficiency
Product – strategic development and positioning
- Competitive product positioning
- Fine tuning product-market fit
- Strategic development planning, product roadmap and pivoting
- Planning and management of the product life cycle
Sales – tactics and strategies
- Building a sales funnel in practice; b2b and b2c
- Sales planning and monitoring tools
- Automation of sales processes; lead generation and marketing automation
Digital marketing – taking full advantage of paid and non-paid routes
- Knowing and planning the entire Customer Decision Journey
- Tools, strategies and tactics for monitoring the user in various stages
- Advanced tricks of advertising on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook and Google
- Harnessing community power
5 key reasons to join the programme
- Results orientated – the goal of the practical programme is to put knowledge and tools into practice with the aim of improving business results and working methods.
- The Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Action Document is produced by each enterprise in the programme and is used to support decision-making and business operations.
- PeerPressure – every enterprise, participating in the programme, receives an entrepreneur, a so-called “sparring” partner that challenges it already in and after the programme and encourages it to pursue the goals set in the action plan.
- Over 15 experienced growth experts – throughout the programme, the participants meet more than 15 experienced entrepreneurs and growth experts that help them with key entrepreneurial challenges.
- Administrative & professional support. Every enterprise in the programme, receives an administrator from the ranks of programme providers who stands by enterprise through the programme as well as after the programme.