The Push2start programme targets the recipients of start-up incentive P2 and addresses five key areas that enterprises need to master in their early stage of growth in order to lay solid foundations for a fast growing global enterprise and enter the market in the shortest possible time and at the fastest possible speed.
These five areas are:
- Coordination – analysis of the key elements of the enterprise
- Agility – building an agile organization based on the data collected (»data-driven«)
- Learning – the power of early users
- Prototyping – taking advantage of the MVP
- Effectivity – harnessing the potential of digital channels
of the programme content
The Push2start programme targets the recipients of start-up incentive P2. In five practice-oriented content sets, it enables them to lay solid foundations for a fast-growing global enterprise and enter the market in the shortest possible time and at the fastest possible speed.
Coordination – analysis of the key elements of the enterprise
For successful planning, it is important to know the state of the key elements of the enterprise and to set it on a dynamic timeline with clearly defined milestones and priorities. This step is often neglected, leading to problems, confusion and ambiguity in the business.
Agility – building an agile organization based on the data collected (»data-driven«)
The second set is aimed at acquiring knowledge and skills as well as examples of good practice, that help the enterprise to achieve a status of the fast and agile organisation with the ability to maximize learning and decision-making based on the data collected and key metrics.
Learning – the power of early users
The third set is intended for ways to find and validate key assumptions associated with your early users and/or customers. You will learn techniques and methods that will enable you to systematically exploit the value of your early users to effectively address a larger group of users and customers later on.
Prototyping – taking advantage of the MVP
The fourth set is designed to develop and implement a product development strategy that will take the enterprise from the initial idea to the right product that is appreciated by the users, in the shortest time and at the lowest cost, and that will allow the product to be effectively adapted to the users’ needs.
Effectivity – harnessing the potential of digital channels
The fifth module is dedicated to the use of modern digital marketing approaches, techniques and tools that enable you to interact closely with the market, gather feedback, and communicate accurately and targeted with your target segment. You will learn how to set up a sales funnel and design, through various tools, an efficient and automated process of gathering and addressing users and converting them into profitable customers and enthusiastic ambassadors.
Five reasons why choose the Push2start programme
- Tailored to your needs – the programme is based on an analysis of the situation and needs of your enterprise. In this way, part of the programme is tailored to your needs.
- Results orientated – the goal of the practical programme is to put knowledge and tools into practice to improve business results and work methods.
- The Key Performance Indicators (KPI) action document, which is produced by each enterprise in the programme, will support you in decision-making and business operations.
- PeerPressure – every enterprise, participating in the programme, receives an entrepreneur, a so-called “sparring” partner that challenges it already in and after the programme and encourages it to pursue the goals set in the action plan.
- Administrative professional support. Every enterprise in the programme, receives an administrator from the Technology Park Ljubljana or the Venture Factory, who stands by enterprise through the programme as well as after the programme.
Four basic principles of the programme
- Co-creating and adapting the programme according to the identified needs of the participating enterprises
- Exchange of experiences and dialogue instead of monotonous lectures
- Practical first-hand examples instead of the dry and already heard theory
- Use of tools, techniques, worksheets that you can implement in your work tomorrow
To be able to work effectively, we will use modern tools within the push2start programme, which enable collaboration, fast communication and advanced learning.
- LinkedIn Groups represents the communication core of the push2start programme participants.
- Miro, the number 1 in the world, is a tool for visualization and learning.
- Google Docs for storing files and creating interactive documents.
- Zoom is a platform for video communication.
Schedule of the programme
- Analysis of an individual enterprise – with an online questionnaire in August we will analyse the needs of the enterprises, which will be the basis for the first meeting.
- Active participation in the content modules of the programme and preparation of the action document.
- »Peer feedback« –monthly, short calls will be organized between business “couples” formed within the programme. The calls are intended to report on progress and cooperation between the participants. These are informal meetings, which, although not mandatory, have proved in the past to be the most effective method of advancement in the past.
- Mentor feedback – the programme will also include entrepreneurial mentors who will be involved in solving your challenges.
- Venture Factory
- Technology Park Ljubljana